World-renowned leaders set to speak at Leadercast
Don’t miss the premiere leadership event of the year. JCI Kootenay and the Royal Bank are proud to present Chick-fil-A® Leadercast®. Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending this event at the St Eugene Resort Pavilion in Cranbrook on May 10, 2013.
Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Cranbrook. Speakers for this year’s event include:
• Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
• Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Mike Krzyzewski, Head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
• John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
• Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
• LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
• Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
• David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
• Condolezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009) , via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Chick-fil-A® Leadercast®. In its 14th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date.
“It is one of the single most consolidated sources of leadership that I know of,” said Karin Penner, senior manager at the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce. “But it goes beyond that. I think this conference, although very focused on leadership, transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life.”
This year our program will focus on the idea of simply leading. Our lives are full of things that we think will grow our businesses and increase our influence. What if there was potential impact in simplifying our lives so that our leadership could thrive? Leading in a complex world requires simplicity to cut through the clutter. This diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders learn how to Simply Lead.
For more information about Chick-fil-A® Leadercast®, visit www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com. For local ticketing information, contact Chris Thom at 250.417.6529 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.